H.S. Dashwood, The Rise of Global Corporate Social Responsibility: Mining and the Spread of Global Norms. (Cambridge University Press, 2014).
Recommended Further Reading
Recommended extra reading.
- J. Green, Rethinking Private Authority: Agents and Entrepreneurs in Global Environmental Governance. (Princeton University Press, 2014).
- Virginia Hauffler, A Public Role for the Private Sector: Industry Self-Regulation in a Global Economy . (Brookings Institution Press, 2001).
- Richard D. Morgenstern and W.A. Pizer, Reality Check: The Nature and Performance of Voluntary Environmental Programs in the United States, Europe, and Japan. (Resources for the Future, 2007).
- M. Ptoski and Aseem Prakash, Voluntary Programs: A Club Theory Perspective . (MIT Press, 2006).
- Aseem Prakash and M. Potoski, The Voluntary Environmentalists: Green Clubs, ISO 14001, and Voluntary Environmental Regulations . (Cambridge University Press, 2006).
- C.R. Thauer, The Managerial Sources of Corporate Social Responsibility: The Spread of Global Standards, . (Cambridge University press, 2014).
- K. Tsustui and L. Alwyn, Corporate Social Responsibility in a Globalizing World. (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
- T. Werner, Public Forces and Private Politics in American Big Business. (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
- M.B. Gerrard and J. Freeman, Global Climate Change and U.S. Law, Second Edition. (American Bar Association, 2015).